Wednesday 3 June 2020

366 Day Challenge - A New Hope

Hi

I just thought I'd say that I am no longer the captain of the good ship 365(6) Day Challenge. I've really enjoyed doing it but lately it's become too much work for me to do alone and I feel more worn out by doing it than inspired. Rather than let it fall away into ruin like an abandoned funfair or my own body, I felt it best to look for a new, younger, fitter skipper at the helm, and quietly walk away with my carriage clock for loyal service. That cavalcade of mixed metaphors thankfully over, I'd like to give my sincere thanks to everyone who has ever responded to a challenge. It wouldn't have worked without you all. I've been genuinely amazed at how popular it's been which it's why it's best for me to sneak off now before neglecting it etc. I'm talking about the challenge now, not my body.

Show some love and appreciation to Duncan McVey, the new skipper. He's already got off to a flyer and I'm happy that it's going to continue.

I won't single out anyone for thanks, you've all been wonderful. I'll be back on Twitter soon, poisoning the air with libellous descriptions of world leaders and drunken tirades against Muse.

x


PS - RESOURCE CORNER - If you've ever wanted to know if we've asked a question before - the links to everything up to May 22 2020 are here.

2 comments:

  1. It's been a brilliant ride. You were an inspired skipper. Thank you for the gift that keeps me going

    ReplyDelete